Are you wondering how you can control that LG Soundbar using an SAT remote, cable remote or universal remote control? Worry no more! You only need the correct codes to make this a reality.
You can easily control that LG Soundbar when you have the right universal remote codes and programming guides.
And now, from this post, you will get all the correct universal remote codes. With these five-digit and four-digit codes, you will easily program that remote control and LG Soundbar.
Table of contents
- Universal Remote Codes And Program Instructions For LG Soundbar
Universal Remote Codes And Program Instructions For LG Soundbar
Let’s get started!
Four-Digit Universal Remote Codes For LG Soundbar
The codes needed in this case include: 1293, 4041, 4025
Five-Digit Universal Remote Codes For LG Soundbar
The codes required in this case include: 32676, 31953, 31293, 11993
The Right Way Of Programming A Univeral Remote For LG Soundbar
Do you have remote and DirecTV codes that don’t work? Worry no more! You need to use the Volume to carry out a code search. However, ensure that the soundbar is on and the volume button is up but muted. Here is the procedure to follow:
- Ensure you’re using the devices, AV1 and AV2
- Press and then continue holding the two buttons, ‘mute’ and ‘select.’
- Release the buttons if the device blinks two times
- Now enter the code 991
- Next enter digit three on the remote
- After this, press and release the Volume Up or Select button. You need to do this to confirm the remote key that functions.
- Continue pressing and then releasing the ‘Channel up’ key as you point the remote control at the LG Soundbar.
- If the volume changes, then click the ‘Select’ button so that it will lock the remote code.
Consider using the middle PWR button featured in AV1 or AV2 if the DirecTV is unable to switch the LG Soundbar either ON or OFF. With this key, you will be able to control the LG Soundbar.
Now what follows are more methods on how on the right way of fixing some issues. These are:
With the keycode, you get an easy way of programming an LG Soundbar remote control. Also, the keycode plays a crucial role in identifying the equipment’s make and model.
- Start by turning your device on
- Press the option name ‘TV’ on the universal remote
- Next, press and then hold the option named, ‘Setup button’ on the universal remote. Continue holding this button until you see a ‘light flash,’ which means that the remote is in the ‘learning mode.’
- The final step involves entering the ‘Keycode,’ indicated in the instruction booklet
- After the above procedure, point the universal at the television. Next, press and then hold the remote’s power button
- Continue pressing the power button until when the tv switches off
2. Using A Univeral Remote Code To Program The Remote
Were you unable to get a keycode that works correctly for the LG Sound universal remote? If yes, then you need to set up that remote into search mode so that you can get the correct one. This manual code will force the remote to enter the search mode.
- Start by turning the device on
- After this, press and then hold the button named, ‘Setup.’
- Next, add the three-digit code, ‘9-9-1.’
- Lastly, check the ‘power button.’ Hold it down and press the, ‘channel up, button until the television turns off
3. Setting Up Manually
- Let the remote control point to the universal remote control that needs replacement.
- Next, press the button named ‘Magic’ or ‘Setup Button.’
- Now enter the universal code, and you can get this from the instruction booklet.
- The next step involves pressing the function that needs programming such as, ‘TV Volume Up.’
- Press and then hold on the corresponding key featured on the ‘Original Remote Controller
- After this, lights will ‘blink,’ meaning the function has been saved as required.
- Now the universal remote features the button named, ‘TV Volume Up,’ and you can use it.
We hope that you managed to use all the above codes to program the universal remote control and LG Soundbar. These are the correct methods to implement whenever you want to set up your LG Soundbar remote control.
Do you need to get updated about anything else? If yes, feel free to share your question, and we will provide the right solution within the shortest possible time.
Remember to share the model number of your LG Soundbar and the model of the universal remote model, and the particular issue so that we can handle it.