Do you use the Skyworth remote control from one day to another? Are you finding it hard to program your remote so that you can use it easily with your Skyworth tv? Worry no more!
From this post, you will get a code for each Skyworth remote control. These include four-digit remote codes, three-digit remote codes, and five-digit remote codes.
With these codes, you need to follow the right programming method we will cover so that you can program your remote easily and use it with your Skyworth TV.
Let’s get started!
Four-Digit Universal Remote Codes For Skyworth TV
The codes needed in this case include: 0037, 0556, 0264, 0698, 0753, 0009, 3253, 0701, 0691, 6191, 0696, 0727, 0748, 0817
Five-Digit Universal Remote Codes For Skyworth TV
The codes used in this case include: 13253, 11799, 16165, 17067, 00753, 00817, 00037, 00556, 00009, 00264
Three-Digit Universal Remote Codes For Skyworth TV
The codes used in this case include: 202, 531, 753, 817
The Right Way Of Programming A Univeral Remote For Skyworth TV
With the keycode, you get an easy way of programming a Skyworth TV remote control. Also, the keycode plays a crucial role in identifying the equipment’s make and model.
- Start by turning your device on
- Press the option name ‘TV’ on the universal remote
- Next, press and then hold the option named, ‘Setup button’ on the universal remote. Continue holding this button until you see a ‘light flash,’ which means that the remote is in the, ‘learning mode.’
- The final step involves entering the ‘Keycode,’ indicated in the instruction booklet.
- After the above procedure, point the universal at the television. Next, press and then hold the remote’s power button.
- Continue pressing the power button until when the tv switches off
2. Using A Univeral Remote Code To Program The Remote
Were you unable to get a keycode that works correctly for the Skyworth TV universal remote? If yes, then you need to set up that remote into search mode so that you can get the correct one. This manual code will force the remote to enter the search mode.
- Start by turning the device on
- After this, press and then hold the button named, ‘Setup.’
- Next, add the three-digit code, ‘9-9-1.’
- Lastly, check the, ‘power button.’ Hold it down and press the, ‘channel up, button until the television turns off
3. Setting Up Manually
- Let the remote control point to the universal remote control that needs replacement.
- Next, press the button named, ‘Magic’ or ‘Setup Button.’
- Now enter the universal code, and you can get this from the instruction booklet.
- The next step involves pressing the function that needs programming such as, ‘TV Volume Up.’
- Press and then hold on the corresponding key featured on the ‘Original Remote Controller
- After this, lights will ‘blink,’ meaning the function has been saved as required.
- Now the universal remote features the button named, ‘TV Volume Up,’ and you can use it.
It is our hope that you managed to use all the above codes to program the universal remote control and Skyworth TV. These are the correct methods to implement whenever you want to set up your Skyworth TV remote control.
Comment if you got something helpful from this article. With your feedback, our site will get boosted up so that we can access many more people who need this information. Also, feel free to share any new but working universal remote codes so that other users can access them.