Do you use the remote controls from one day to another? Are you finding it hard to program your remote so that you can use it easily with your Orion tv? Worry no more! From this post, you will get a code for each universal remote control. These include Orion tv codes meant for a DirecTV remote, Orion tv codes used for an on universal remote, Orion tv codes used for Comcast and universal remote codes that work for Orion tv.
From this post, you will get all the four-digit, and three-digit codes that you need. With these codes, you need to follow the right programming method we will cover so that you can program your remote easily and use it with your Orion TV.
Table of contents
Universal Remote Codes And Program Instructions For Orion TV
Let’s get started!
Four-Digit Universal Remote Codes For Orion TV
The codes needed in this case include: 1023, 1033, 1382, 0713, 0115, 0105, 1383, 1511, 1382, 3213, 1383, 3202, 1107, 1020, 1030, 1054, 1056, 1133, 1167, 1230, 2000, 2005, 2007, 2028, 2033, 2035, 2108, 2136, 2218, 0121, 0135, 0035
Three-Digit Univeral Remote Codes For Orion TV
The codes required in this case include: 081, 136, 720, 748
The Right Way Of Programming A Univeral Remote For Orion TV
You need a keycode so that you can program your universal remote for Orion TV with less hassle. In this case, the keycode plays a crucial role in identifying the equipment’s model and make.
- Start by turning your device on
- Press the option name ‘TV’ on the universal remote
- Next, press and then hold the option named, ‘Setup button’ on the universal remote. Continue holding this button until you see a ‘light flash,’ which means that the remote is in the, ‘learning mode.’
- The final step involves entering the ‘Keycode,’ indicated in the instruction booklet.
- After the above procedure, point the universal at the Orion television. Next, press and then hold the remote’s power button.
- Continue pressing the power button until when the tv switches off
2. Using A Univeral Remote Code To Program The Remote
Were you unable to get a keycode that works correctly for the Orion tv universal remote? If yes, then you need to set-up that remote into search mode so that you can get the correct one. This manual code will force the remote to enter the search mode.
- Start by turning the device on
- After this, press and then hold the button named, ‘Setup.’
- Next, add the three-digit code, ‘9-9-1.’
- Lastly, check the button labeled, ‘power button.’ Hold it down and press the, ‘channel up, button until the television turns off
3. Setting Up Manually
- Let the remote control point to the universal remote control that needs replacement
- Next, press the button named, ‘Magic’ or ‘Setup Button.’
- Now enter the universal code, and you can get this from the instruction booklet
- The next step involves pressing the function that needs programming such as, ‘TV Volume Up.’
- Press and then hold on the corresponding key featured on the ‘Original Remote Controller
- After this, lights will ‘blink,’ meaning the function has been saved as required
- Now the universal remote features the button named, ‘TV Volume Up’ and you can use it
It is our hope that you managed to use all the above codes to program the universal remote control and Orion TV. These are the correct methods to implement whenever you want to set up your Orion remote control.
Comment if you got something helpful from this article. With your feedback, our site will get boosted up so that we can access many more people who need this information. Also, feel free to share any new but working universal remote codes so that other users can access them.