Have you purchased a NAXA TV remote control, and you don’t know the right remote codes to use? Worry no more!
From this post, you find the appropriate universal codes for that NAXA TV remote control. These include three-digit, four-digit, and five-digit remote codes. We will list all the working codes that you need to program that NAXA TV remote control and the TV.
Let’s get started!
Table of contents
Four-Digit Universal Remote Codes For NAXA TV
The codes needed in this case include: 2104, 2735, 3382, 1421, 2141, 0458, 1023
Five-Digit Universal Remote Codes For NAXA TV
The codes needed in this case include: 12104, 13154, 13382, 13423, 11998, 12735, 14093, 24965
Three-Digit Universal Remote Codes For NAXA TV
233 is the code used in this case.
The Right Way Of Programming A Univeral Remote For NAXA TV
The NAXA TV remotes use the method highlighted below. But, feel free to use other alternative procedures if this does not work.
- Turn your ‘NAXA TV’ on
- Point the remote control towards the NAXA television
- Now find the memory of the remote control for the five, four or three-digit code
- After this, press and then click the television button
- Click the ‘OK’ button at the same time
- Do this until the keys blink two times
- Key in the codes ‘922’ and ensure they make the mode key to blink two times
- Press and then click the ‘power key.’
- Release the button after the television turns off
- Click the ‘REW’ key to observe every code backward at the same time.
- Click the ‘FF’ key to observe every code forward at the same time.
- The keys, ‘play,’ and ‘power’ will continue to search for the codes automatically.
- Press ‘Enter’ after identifying the correct code
- After this, the television key button will give a light flash three times.
- The mode key will blink in the ‘red’ color if the buttons are unable to find the working code.
Consider using the following methods if you’re unable to find the correct codes.
With the keycode, you get an easy way of programming a NAXA TV remote control. Also, the keycode plays a crucial role in identifying the equipment’s make and model.
- Start by turning your device on
- Press the option name ‘TV’ on the universal remote
- Next, press and then hold the option named, ‘Setup button’ on the universal remote. Continue holding this button until you see a ‘light flash,’ which means that the remote is in the, ‘learning mode.’
- The final step involves entering the ‘Keycode,’ indicated in the instruction booklet
- After the above procedure, point the universal at the television. Next, press and then hold the remote’s power button
- Continue pressing the power button until when the tv switches off
2. Using A Univeral Remote Code To Program The Remote
Were you unable to get a keycode that works correctly for the NAXA TV universal remote? If yes, then you need to set up that remote into search mode so that you can get the correct one. This manual code will force the remote to enter the search mode.
- Start by turning the device on
- After this, press and then hold the button named, ‘Setup.’
- Next, add the three-digit code, ‘9-9-1.’
- Lastly, check the, ‘power button.’ Hold it down and press the, ‘channel up, button until the television turns off
3. Setting Up Manually
- Let the remote control point to the universal remote control that needs replacement.
- Next, press the button named, ‘Magic’ or ‘Setup Button.’
- Now enter the universal code, and you can get this from the instruction booklet.
- The next step involves pressing the function that needs programming such as, ‘TV Volume Up.’
- Press and then hold on the corresponding key featured on the ‘Original Remote Controller
- After this, lights will ‘blink,’ meaning the function has been saved as required.
- Now the universal remote features the button named, ‘TV Volume Up,’ and you can use it.
It is our hope that you managed to use all the above codes to program the universal remote control and NAXA TV. These are the correct methods to implement whenever you want to set up your NAXA TV remote control.
Comment if you got something helpful from this article. With your feedback, our site will get boosted up so that we can access many more people who need this information. Also, feel free to share any new but working universal remote codes so that other users can access them.