Have you purchased an Axess TV remote control, and you don’t know the right remote codes to use? Worry no more!
From this post, you find the appropriate universal codes for that Axess TV remote control. These include three-digit, four-digit, and five-digit remote codes. We will list all the working codes that you need to program that Axess TV remote control and the TV.
Universal Remote Codes And Program Instructions For Axess TV
Four-Digit Universal Remote Codes For Axess TV
The codes needed in this case include: 1005, 1053, 1110, 1113, 1476, 0049, 0101, 0131, 0152, 0161, 0181, 0193
Three-Digit Universal Remote Codes For Axess TV
711 is the code used in this case.
The Right Way Of Programming A Univeral Remote For Axess TV
The method of searching for the remote codes for Axess TV varies from one model to another. Here, you will find a procedure that works for all brands. However, feel free to use the other methods if this one does not work.
- Click the ‘television key’ and ‘release’ it.
- Continue to press and hold this key for a few minutes until the ‘red LED’ flashes two times and then release the button.
- Next click in the code, ‘9-9-1’ ( be ready to see two blinks on the remote)
- Press ‘power tv’ and ‘device tv’ buttons slowly until the device turns off
- Ensure that the remote faces the device during the searching process
- Press these keys severally so that you check through various codes
- To turn off the search process, click the ‘setup key’ and release it so that you can lock in the remote code for your Axess tv.
Consider trying the following methods if the above procedure doesn’t work.
With the keycode, you get an easy way of programming an Axess TV remote control. Also, the keycode plays a crucial role in identifying the equipment’s make and model.
- Start by turning your device on
- Press the option name ‘TV’ on the universal remote
- Next, press and then hold the option named, ‘Setup button’ on the universal remote. Continue holding this button until you see a ‘light flash,’ which means that the remote is in the, ‘learning mode.’
- The final step involves entering the ‘Keycode,’ indicated in the instruction booklet
- After the above procedure, point the universal at the television. Next, press and then hold the remote’s power button
- Continue pressing the power button until when the tv switches off
2. Using A Univeral Remote Code To Program The Remote
Were you unable to get a keycode that works correctly for the Axess TV universal remote? If yes, then you need to set up that remote into search mode so that you can get the correct one. This manual code will force the remote to enter the search mode.
- Start by turning the device on
- After this, press and then hold the button named, ‘Setup.’
- Next, add the three-digit code, ‘9-9-1.’
- Lastly, check the, ‘power button.’ Hold it down and press the, ‘channel up, button until the television turns off
3. Setting Up Manually
- Let the remote control point to the universal remote control that needs replacement
- Next, press the button named, ‘Magic’ or ‘Setup Button.’
- Now enter the universal code, and you can get this from the instruction booklet
- The next step involves pressing the function that needs programming such as, ‘TV Volume Up.’
- Press and then hold on the corresponding key featured on the ‘Original Remote Controller
- After this, lights will ‘blink,’ meaning the function has been saved as required
- Now the universal remote features the button named, ‘TV Volume Up’ and you can use it
It is our hope that you managed to use all the above codes to program the universal remote control and Axess TV. These are the correct methods to implement whenever you want to set up your Axess TV remote control.
Comment if you got something helpful from this article. With your feedback, our site will get boosted up so that we can access many more people who need this information. Also, feel free to share any new but working universal remote codes so that other users can access them.