Have you purchased an Auria TV remote control, and you don’t know the right remote codes to use? Worry no more!
From this post, you find the appropriate universal codes for that Auria TV remote control. We will list all the working codes that you need to program that Auria TV remote control and the TV. These remote codes work excellently for GE remotes, Auria television remote code DirecTV and many more. Also, from this post, you will get the right procedure to follow in this post.
Five-Digit Universal Remote Codes For Auria TV
The codes needed in this case include 11423, 11178, 10017, 10856, 11265, and 10178.
The Auria TV remotes use the method highlighted below. But, feel free to use other alternative procedures if this does not work.
- Turn your ‘Auria TV’ on
- Hold the ‘television key’ and ‘SEL key’ at the same time for around three seconds
- The buttons need to blink with a light after the above step
- While blinking, point the remote control towards the television and then click in the three, four or five-digit code
- Verify this code by pressing the ‘volume button and then it needs to switch on the volume-up
- Lastly, store the code by pressing the ‘television’ key. The code is saved if the button blinks two times.
The Right Way Of Programming A Univeral Remote For Auria TV
With the keycode, you get an easy way of programming an Auria TV remote control. Also, the keycode plays a crucial role in identifying the equipment’s make and model.
- Start by turning your device on
- Press the option name ‘TV’ on the universal remote
- Next, press and then hold the option named, ‘Setup button’ on the universal remote. Continue holding this button until you see a ‘light flash,’ which means that the remote is in the, ‘learning mode.’
- The final step involves entering the ‘Keycode,’ indicated in the instruction booklet
- After the above procedure, point the universal at the television. Next, press and then hold the remote’s power button
- Continue pressing the power button until when the tv switches off
2. Using A Univeral Remote Code To Program The Remote
Were you unable to get a keycode that works correctly for the Auria TV universal remote? If yes, then you need to set-up that remote into search mode so that you can get the correct one. This manual code will force the remote to enter the search mode.
- Start by turning the device on
- After this, press and then hold the button named, ‘Setup.’
- Next, add the three-digit code, ‘9-9-1.’
- Lastly, check the, ‘power button.’ Hold it down and press the, ‘channel up, button until the television turns off
3. Setting Up Manually
- Let the remote control point to the universal remote control that needs replacement
- Next, press the button named, ‘Magic’ or ‘Setup Button.’
- Now enter the universal code, and you can get this from the instruction booklet
- The next step involves pressing the function that needs programming such as, ‘TV Volume Up.’
- Press and then hold on the corresponding key featured on the ‘Original Remote Controller
- After this, lights will ‘blink,’ meaning the function has been saved as required
- Now the universal remote features the button named, ‘TV Volume Up’ and you can use it
It is our hope that you managed to use all the above codes to program the universal remote control and Auria TV. These are the correct methods to implement whenever you want to set up your Auria TV remote control.
Comment if you got something helpful from this article. With your feedback, our site will get boosted up so that we can access many more people who need this information. Also, feel free to share any new but working universal remote codes so that other users can access them.