YourCardAccount or System and Services Technologies Login.
YourCardAccount or System and Services Technologies Login is the logging in portal for employees or accredited of System and Services Technologies INC.
Once logged into https://yourcardaccount.com you will be able to manage your account. You will be able to pay bills and get the history of your account.
YourCardAccount or System and Services Technologies Login Guide
- First go to https://yourcardaccount.com/Secure/User/Login.aspx
- In the top left hand side you will see “Log-in:
- Welcome to the SST web site!
- Our office hours have changed. We are now open from 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM CT, Monday through Friday. Our Saturday hours remain at 8:00 AM to 12:00 Noon CT.“ a portal below that will ask you for username and password.
- Enter username
- Enter password
- Click login
- If you encounter any problems there are the options to
- “Forgot password? Input your user name and click here.
- Locked out? Input your user name and click here.
- Forgot username? Please call SST at 1-800-388-1806.”
If you are not a registered user yet you can register on the same page.
Below the login portal is another button asking you to register
“Not a registered user? No problem. You can quickly and easily register on-line by clicking Register button or pressing F2 on keyboard.”
Any problem with this site you can contact them via phone
“If you experience any log-in or registration problems, please contact a friendly SST representative at 1-800-388-1806. Our office hours are as follows: 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM CT, Monday through Friday; 8:00 AM until 12:00 Noon CT, Saturdays; Closed on Sundays.”
Simple and easy tips for any website which requires a login and password.
- Always keep your username and password safe this might sound like common sense, but a lot of people leave it lying about.
- Always log out of the site especially if you are suing a shared computer.
- Use different passwords for different sites. This way if you do get compromised it will just be for that one site.
- If you are using one email to login never use the same password for the email as the site, you will be using. That was they will have total control over your email.
- Do not use your birthday or partners name or pets name.
- Always try and add a number or special symbol such as $ or *.
- Remember the harder you make it the less chance you have of getting hacked.
- If the site used 2 factor authentication use it. This normally means a code will be sent to your cell phone to make sure it’s you.
- Be safe.