Table of contents
Univest Online Business Banking Login
Do you have a business account with Univest?
Do you need to log in and do some business banking?
You will need to have the correct login details to log into the online banking portal.
Once you are logged in you will be able to
- Pay your insurance bills online
- Instant Person-to-Person (P2P) Payments and Transfers
- View the transaction details and get statements online
- Check current balance and view expenses
- Manage your account, spendings, and expenses
- Apply for personal loans, credit cards, and check offers
- Manage Univest NetTeller online banking account 24*7
Univest Online Personal Banking Login
- You will need to go to https://www.netteller.com/login2008/Authentication/Views/Login.aspx?returnUrl=/univest-bank
- Then enter your
- NetTeller ID
- Then enter your password
- And click Log In
Simple and easy tips for any website which requires a login and password.
- Always keep your username and password safe this might sound like common sense, but a lot of people leave it lying about.
- Always log out of the site especially if you are suing a shared computer.
- Use different passwords for different sites. This way if you do get compromised it will just be for that one site.
- If you are using one email to login never use the same password for the email as the site, you will be using. That was they will have total control over your email.
- Do not use your birthday or partners name or pets name.
- Always try and add a number or special symbol such as $ or *.
- Remember the harder you make it the less chance you have of getting hacked.
- If the site used 2 factor authentication use it. This normally means a code will be sent to your cell phone to make sure it’s you.
- Be safe.
Univest Financial Corporation (UVSP), including its wholly-owned subsidiary Univest Bank and Trust Co., Member FDIC, has approximately $5.4 billion in assets and $3.8 billion in assets under management and supervision through its wealth management division, as of December 31, 2019. Headquartered in Souderton, Pa. and founded in 1876, the Corporation and its subsidiaries provide a full-range of financial solutions for individuals, businesses, municipalities and nonprofit organizations in the Mid-Atlantic Region.
Univest is a community and employee-centric organization that believes in putting core values into action while delivering an excellent customer experience.
Our purpose and philosophy is to be a strong, influential leader in the markets we choose to serve. We will provide financial solutions to individuals, businesses and non-profit organizations; maintain an active role in our communities; and build loyal relationships with our customers and employees so that a fair profit will be provided for both the Corporation and our shareholders.
To be the best integrated financial solutions provider in the market.
- Tradition: We have a rich history built on time-honored values, hard work and sound innovation.
- Integrity: We believe employees, customers, shareholders and the communities we serve should be treated with honesty, fairness and respect.
- Excellence: We provide personalized service and strong results to customers by delivering integrated solutions through teamwork, technology and industry expertise.
- Community: We are socially responsible, committed to serving our communities through strong leadership, volunteerism and financial support
- Spirituality: We believe in the basic goodness of our fellow men and women, and our actions are guided by a sense of compassion and moral responsibility.