Table of contents
Sprouts Employees Login Guide
If you work for sprouts supermarket?
Need to log in to the employee portal?
We will show you how to here.
You will need to have a Username and a Password to log in.
Sprouts Employees Login Guide
- Before you log in make sure “Sprouts team members, when signing in for work related activities, you agree that you are either currently clocked in or are a salaried, exempt team member. Additional terms and conditions of use are available via the help link below.”
- First you will need to go to thevine.sprouts.com
- You will then need to enter
- Click Login
- If you encounter problems you can click on “Get Help Signing In”
Simple and easy tips for any website which requires a login and password.
- Always keep your username and password safe this might sound like common sense, but a lot of people leave it lying about.
- Always log out of the site especially if you are suing a shared computer.
- Use different passwords for different sites. This way if you do get compromised it will just be for that one site.
- If you are using one email to login never use the same password for the email as the site, you will be using. That was they will have total control over your email.
- Do not use your birthday or partners name or pets name.
- Always try and add a number or special symbol such as $ or *.
- Remember the harder you make it the less chance you have of getting hacked.
- If the site used 2 factor authentication use it. This normally means a code will be sent to your cell phone to make sure it’s you.
- Be safe.
Some say natural is the new normal – but at Sprouts, there’s nothing new about natural foods! Back in 2002, we opened our first store in an effort to make natural foods accessible to everyone. Up until then, grocers offering fresh, organic choices were either too expensive to shop or too hard to find. We wanted to be different! No more weaving through a maze of narrow aisles without anyone offering to help. No more ingredient lists featuring 40 unpronounceable chemicals. And most of all, no more spending an entire paycheck for food from the honest effort of a farmer – not a factory.
To us, being different is good!
People thought we were crazy when we wouldn’t sell the country’s top-selling sodas, snacks and candy. But we believed that eating clean and living healthy was more than just a trend. At Sprouts, it’s our passion. And we knew that by focusing on farm-fresh produce and other healthy, affordable items, we could create a grocery experience where you didn’t have to be wealthy to eat healthy!
So think of Sprouts as all of the very best parts of a real farmers market under one roof, open every day of the week. With our commitment to value in every department, and knowledgeable and friendly team members, we’re confident that once you shop Sprouts you’ll think different is good too.
Today we have grown to more than 340 stores and over 30,000 team members. It’s these individuals who are the key to our success. They’re the ones who put good at the heart of everything we do at Sprouts … every day, in every community, with every guest.