MySherwin Login Guide.
Do you need to log into the Sherman-Williams site?
Are you an employee or associate who need access to my.sherwin.com?
This log in guide will show you how.
On this site you will be able to access
- Sherwin Williams employee discount
- Sherwin Williams employee benefits
- Sherwin Williams Workday
- Retirement plans,
- Remaining leave days.
- Working schedule
If you are wishing to log into MySherwin you will require the correct login details.
Before you use your MySherwin account you will need to register.
You can go to https://my.sherwin.com/websso/acctSetup.jsp
It will ask you for
- First Name
- Last Name
- Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY)
- Last 4 of your SSN/NID ?
Once you are register then you can login.
MySherwin Login Guide.
- Go to https://my.sherwin.com/oamwebsso/login.jsp
- Enter Sherwin User ID e.g. abc123
- Enter Password
- Click on login.
- If you have any problems MySherman has its own FAQ section.
- This can be found here https://my.sherwin.com/websso/faq.jsp
Simple and easy tips for any website which requires a login and password.
- Always keep your username and password safe this might sound like common sense, but a lot of people leave it lying about.
- Always log out of the site especially if you are suing a shared computer.
- Use different passwords for different sites. This way if you do get compromised it will just be for that one site.
- If you are using one email to login never use the same password for the email as the site, you will be using. That was they will have total control over your email.
- Do not use your birthday or partners name or pets name.
- Always try and add a number or special symbol such as $ or *.
- Remember the harder you make it the less chance you have of getting hacked.
- If the site used 2 factor authentication use it. This normally means a code will be sent to your cell phone to make sure it’s you.
- Be safe.
Sherwin-Williams Company is an American Fortune 500 company which was started in 1866 by Henry Sherwin and Edward Williams in Cleveland, Ohio.
Now with revenue of $984 billion it is one of the biggest manufacture, distribution, and sale of paints in the world.
They have such brand names as
- Thompson’s WaterSeal
- Dutch Boy
- Kool Seal.
- Pratt & Lambert
- White Lightning