Mylifeatkroger Login Guide
Mylifeatkroger website for employees and associates of the Kroger groceries company.
You will need login detail to access this site.
Once you are logged in you will be able to check various things about your working life.
The portal also offers a Retiree or Spouse/Domestic Partner site.
Mylifeatkroger Login Guide
- You will need to go to mylifeatkroger.com
- You will have the choice if you are a Current Associates or a Retiree or Spouse/Domestic Partner
- Click your preferred choice.by clicking the log in button
- You will then need to enter
- Enterprise User ID
- Then Password
If you have any problems
- How do I go about obtaining my EUID?
- You will need to have your Roundy’s User Name and password to retrieve your EUID.
- Use the EUID Retrieval Tool to learn your EUID. You will still need to select a password and security questions using Passport or Passport Express. For help, contact the Kroger Support Center at 1-800-952-8889, say password at the voice prompt.
Simple and easy tips for any website which requires a login and password.
- Always keep your username and password safe this might sound like common sense, but a lot of people leave it lying about.
- Always log out of the site especially if you are suing a shared computer.
- Use different passwords for different sites. This way if you do get compromised it will just be for that one site.
- If you are using one email to login never use the same password for the email as the site, you will be using. That was they will have total control over your email.
- Do not use your birthday or partners name or pets name.
- Always try and add a number or special symbol such as $ or *.
- Remember the harder you make it the less chance you have of getting hacked.
- If the site used 2 factor authentication use it. This normally means a code will be sent to your cell phone to make sure it’s you.
- Be safe.
Every day we open our doors and welcome millions of hungry people. But they’re not just hungry for food. They’re hungry for something that can make their lives healthier, easier, brighter and a bit lighter. They’re hungry to feel good, do well, to go from anxiety to inspiration.
So whether we manufacture, market, stock, check, deliver, or manage, we all try to make their experience as uplifting as possible. Just like Barney Kroger did when he brought together the butcher, the baker, dry goods, and produce all under one roof. We’ve always been about value, convenience, and making customers’ lives simpler.
To lift them up, we keep our hands, hearts and minds open so we can be attentive to their needs and provide true Kroger hospitality and generosity. Because every time someone crosses our threshold we get a fresh chance to make an emotional connection, lighten their load and lift them up.
It’s a simple truth that our world is hungry for uplift. It’s a universal need, as powerful as our need for food or fuel.
That’s why our Purpose is To Feed the Human Spirit.