MYAcosta Employee Login Guide
Log in for employee news and information, including Human Resources policies, benefits and links to internal applications.
MyAcosta is now in the cloud! This means you must be signed into the Acosta network for one-click access to applications such as ATLAS, Acosta University, Concur, Motus and others to work properly. You will be prompted for your credentials if you are not logged in.
You will ned to have the correct log in details to enter this portal
MYAcosta Employee Login Guide
You will need to go to https://www.acosta.com/my_acosta
Once there click the “Click here to log in” button this will redirect you.
Then enter your
Email, Phone or Skype
Simple and easy tips for any website which requires a login and password.
- Always keep your username and password safe this might sound like common sense, but a lot of people leave it lying about.
- Always log out of the site especially if you are suing a shared computer.
- Use different passwords for different sites. This way if you do get compromised it will just be for that one site.
- If you are using one email to login never use the same password for the email as the site, you will be using. That was they will have total control over your email.
- Do not use your birthday or partners name or pets name.
- Always try and add a number or special symbol such as $ or *.
- Remember the harder you make it the less chance you have of getting hacked.
- If the site used 2 factor authentication use it. This normally means a code will be sent to your cell phone to make sure it’s you.
- Be safe.
Only Acosta combines critical expertise, technological innovation and extensive reach for seamless solutions with superior results
Acosta has the talent and technology to construct data-driven strategies; the reach and relationships to execute against those strategies; and the tools to monitor, track and optimize metric-based results for clients and retailers.
Our A-Team is made up of more than 26,000 employees, many of them having worked at prominent consumer packaged goods (CPG) companies, leading retailers or marketing agencies. Sharing perspectives across channels and backgrounds, Acosta’s nimble workforce takes a proactive approach to collaborating with clients, driving swift action to grow sales and market share when opportunities arise.
Acosta’s ability to connect real-time data into its comprehensive sales and marketing platform delivers insight that matters to clients. Our retail merchandising employees leverage advanced mobile technology that uses daily point-of-sale data to track, analyze and optimize in-store activities, establishing automation for a variety of complex processes while capturing information to drive faster, more effective decision-making.
Within every sales channel and virtually every retail environment, Acosta leverages its near century of experience, growing international presence and dominance in an array of categories to influence more sales for more clients than any other company.
Many of our relationships originated over 50 years ago and continue to thrive today due to the exceptional value and client service we provide. In addition to having long-standing relationships with high-profile brands such as Campbell’s®, Clorox®, Kellogg’s®, and Microsoft®, we also enjoy partnerships with almost every leading retailer and wholesaler, including Kroger, Walmart, Costco and PetSmart.
Acosta is an investment for its clients, not an expense. As such, we are committed to delivering measurable returns for clients and retailers. In addition to higher sales, improved efficiencies and lower costs, Acosta delivers an average brand share of 3.7 percent to full-service clients, more than 2 percent higher than brands managed by other brokers or in-house teams.