My Marshfield Clinic Login Guide
Are you a patient at Marshfield Clinic?
Do you need to check in and look at your medial records?
Need to book some more medical refills?
You will need the correct log in details to enter this site.
If you need to register you can go here
Once you are logged in you will be able to access
- Billing & Online Bill Payments
- Medication refills
- Health reminders
- Health record summary
- Account Security
My Marshfield Clinic Login Guide
- You will need to first go to marshfieldclinic.org/MyMarshfieldClinic
- Then you will need to enter your
- Finally click Sign In.
Simple and easy tips for any website which requires a login and password.
- Always keep your username and password safe this might sound like common sense, but a lot of people leave it lying about.
- Always log out of the site especially if you are suing a shared computer.
- Use different passwords for different sites. This way if you do get compromised it will just be for that one site.
- If you are using one email to login never use the same password for the email as the site, you will be using. That was they will have total control over your email.
- Do not use your birthday or partners name or pets name.
- Always try and add a number or special symbol such as $ or *.
- Remember the harder you make it the less chance you have of getting hacked.
- If the site used 2 factor authentication use it. This normally means a code will be sent to your cell phone to make sure it’s you.
- Be safe.
About Marshfield Clinic
Marshfield Clinic Health System (MCHS) is an integrated health system serving Wisconsin with more than 10,000 employees including more than 1,200 providers comprising 86 specialties, a health plan, and research and education programs.
MCHS primary operations include Marshfield Clinic, Marshfield Medical Center in Marshfield, Marshfield Medical Center – Eau Claire, Marshfield Medical Center – Rice Lake, Marshfield Children’s Hospital, Marshfield Clinic Research Institute, Security Health Plan and Marshfield Clinic Health System Foundation.
The Clinic was incorporated under Wisconsin law in 1916 and operates as a charitable corporation with all of its assets held in a charitable trust. It is one of only a few large independent nonprofit medical clinics in the United States. See the Marshfield Clinic history for more information.
The mission of the Clinic is to enrich lives … through accessible, affordable compassionate health care.
Providers and staff
MCHS has more than 1,200 providers, and has more than 10,000 total employees.
Physicians and other medical professionals comprising more than 86 specialties and subspecialties are available to patients. Examples of specialties include neuro-oncology, maternal-fetal medicine, pediatric orthopedic surgery and electrophysiology.
Marshfield Clinic System of Care
Marshfield Clinic Health System is the largest private group medical practice in Wisconsin and one of the largest in the United States, with more than 1,200 medical providers representing more than 86 specialties and subspecialties. The System has more than 50 locations in 34 Wisconsin communities in northern, central and western Wisconsin, including hospitals in Marshfield, Eau Claire, Park Falls and Rice Lake.
More than 1,200 hospitals, clinics and other sites participate in a variety of Clinic outreach programs. Clinic physicians and staff provide off-site consultation in 52 specialties.
The Clinic operates several dental clinics in northern, central and western Wisconsin. The dental clinics see more than 60,000 unique patients per year.
The Clinic had nearly 3.5 million patient encounters for the year ended September 30, 2017, and reported approximately 328,000 unique patients in the health system during this same period.