LabCorp Link Login Guide.
https://www.labcorplink.com/ is the login portal of the company LabCorp Testing Laboratories Company. This website is for the clients and people in the health care profession.
You can login and see
- Specimen pickup
- Supply ordering
- ABN OnDemand
- Test Change Notification
Every day, health care professionals rely on LabCorp for timely, accurate lab results to help improve patient care. The key features include:
ABN OnDemand: A web-based tool that allows LabCorp clients the ability to generate an Advance Beneficiary Notice of Noncoverage (ABN) for lab services through an internet connection. A LabCorp account number is required to access.
AccuDraw: Combines on-screen visual cues with specimen collection instructions to help ensure accuracy and precision when collecting specimens within your office. Following the collection, handling, and shipping guidance may help to reduce the need for patient re-draws and repeat visits.
Client Bill Center: Allows you to securely pay invoices from LabCorp and its subsidiaries and submit billing or account change requests along with invoice-related questions.
Test Change Notification: Provides you with access to immediate and scheduled changes to LabCorp’s Directory of Service tests and to non-Directory of Service tests (based on your account’s utilization).
LabCorp Link Login Guide.
- Go to https://www.labcorplink.com/ui/#/login
- On this page you will see “Access the tools you need to serve your patients better”
- Below this is says Email, Password
- Enter Email
- Enter Password
- Click Sign in
- There is help on this page if you have forgotten your password.
- If you need to register you can click on “Don’t have a LabCorp Link account?” and create an account
Simple and easy tips for any website which requires a login and password.
- Always keep your username and password safe this might sound like common sense, but a lot of people leave it lying about.
- Always log out of the site especially if you are suing a shared computer.
- Use different passwords for different sites. This way if you do get compromised it will just be for that one site.
- If you are using one email to login never use the same password for the email as the site, you will be using. That was they will have total control over your email.
- Do not use your birthday or partners name or pets name.
- Always try and add a number or special symbol such as $ or *.
- Remember the harder you make it the less chance you have of getting hacked.
- If the site used 2 factor authentication use it. This normally means a code will be sent to your cell phone to make sure it’s you.
- Be safe.
https://www.labcorp.com/ The World’s Leading Health Care Diagnostics Company.
LabCorp, headquartered in Burlington, North Carolina, is a leading global life sciences company that is deeply integrated in guiding patient care through its comprehensive clinical laboratory and end-to-end drug development services. Employing nearly 65,000 employees worldwide, the company’s mission is to improve health and improve lives by delivering world-class diagnostics, accelerating the availability of innovative medicines to patients, and using technology to change the way care is delivered. LabCorp serves a broad range of customers, including managed care organizations, biopharmaceutical companies, governmental agencies, physicians and other healthcare providers, hospitals and health systems, employers, patients and consumers, contract research organizations, and independent clinical laboratories.
The company provides diagnostic, drug development and technology-enabled solutions for more than 160 million patient encounters per year. LabCorp typically processes tests on more than 3 million patient specimens per week and supports clinical trial activity in approximately 100 countries through its industry-leading central laboratory business, generating more safety and efficacy data to support drug approvals than any other company.