Hy-Vee Employee Login Guide
Do you work for Hy-Vee?
Do you need to log in and check your employee benefits?
Hy-Vee employee benefits are some of the best around.
Hy-Vee & Affiliates Benefit Plan
The company’s self-insured benefit plan for you and your eligible family members includes life insurance, medical and dental care, prescription drug coverage and short-term disability. Hy-Vee pays up to 75 percent of insurance costs.
Profit-Sharing Trust and 401(k) Plan
Generously funded with a portion of Hy-Vee before-tax profits, this plan gives our employees ownership in the company while helping them plan for retirement. Participants may qualify for Hy-Vee’s matching contribution to the 401(k) Plan.
As a Hy-Vee or Hy-Vee, Inc. subsidiary employee, you can save 10% OFF your in-store Hy-Vee purchases and 20% OFF dine-in orders at any Hy-Vee-owned Wahlburgers or full-service Market Grille restaurant. Employee Discount Details
Hy-Vee & Affiliates Tax Savings Plan
This voluntary program allows you to set aside pre-tax dollars to pay for medical and dependent care expenses.
Paid vacation increases with your years of service. You’ll also earn personal days to take at your leisure.
Debentures and Savings Certificates
Employees living in Iowa may buy interest-bearing debenture bonds issued by Hy-Vee. For those living out-of-state, Preferred Employee Savings Certificates are available through Midwest Heritage Bank. Both investments provide above-market rates of return.
The Hy-Vee Health Program provides information on health and wellness topics and offers competitions and prizes to encourage healthy lifestyles.
We’re proud of our long-term employees, and we honor them with gifts as they commemorate service milestones
Hy-Vee on the Move
If you relocate within the company, you may receive financial assistance to cover your moving costs.
Hy-Vee Employee Login Guide
- You will need to Go to hy-vee.com/account/login.aspx
- Then you will be required to enter yor
- Email address
- Then your Password
- Finally Clicking on Log In
Simple and easy tips for any website which requires a login and password.
- Always keep your username and password safe this might sound like common sense, but a lot of people leave it lying about.
- Always log out of the site especially if you are suing a shared computer.
- Use different passwords for different sites. This way if you do get compromised it will just be for that one site.
- If you are using one email to login never use the same password for the email as the site, you will be using. That was they will have total control over your email.
- Do not use your birthday or partners name or pets name.
- Always try and add a number or special symbol such as $ or *.
- Remember the harder you make it the less chance you have of getting hacked.
- If the site used 2 factor authentication use it. This normally means a code will be sent to your cell phone to make sure it’s you.
- Be safe.
Hy-Vee is synonymous with quality, variety, convenience, healthy lifestyles, culinary expertise and superior customer service. Its slogan, “A Helpful Smile in Every Aisle,” expresses the foundation of the company’s operating philosophy.