Henry Ford MyChart Login Guide
This is the guide to sign into the Henry Ford MyChart.
Henry Ford Health System is a leading health care and medical services provider in the Southwest Detroit region.
You will need an account to log into the portal.
If you do not have an account you can register here Https://mychart.hfhs.org/mychart/accesscheck.asp
Once you are logged in you will be able to
- Consult your doctor via secure messaging.
- Create a personal health record where you can organize all your medical information.
- Easily view your lab or test results, many within 24 hours or 1 business day.
- Pay your bill online using the Henry Ford Bill Pay feature
- View your statements online and sign up for paperless billing using the Henry Ford Bill Pay feature
- Request a renewal of your prescription with your doctor.
- Manage the health of your children or a loved one using the proxy feature.
- Obtain health education information.
- Access all of your MyChart accounts with a single username and password.
- Participate in an eVisit.
- Review your chronic disease information.
- Use the MyChart mobile app to access your MyChart account on your smartphone or tablet.
Henry Ford MyChart Login Guide
- First you will need to go to https://mychart.hfhs.org/mychart/#
- It will then ask you for your
- Mychart Username
- Then click Sign In
- Any problem you can click on the “Forgot Username? Forgot Password?” options.
Simple and easy tips for any website which requires a login and password.
- Always keep your username and password safe this might sound like common sense, but a lot of people leave it lying about.
- Always log out of the site especially if you are suing a shared computer.
- Use different passwords for different sites. This way if you do get compromised it will just be for that one site.
- If you are using one email to login never use the same password for the email as the site, you will be using. That was they will have total control over your email.
- Do not use your birthday or partners name or pets name.
- Always try and add a number or special symbol such as $ or *.
- Remember the harder you make it the less chance you have of getting hacked.
- If the site used 2 factor authentication use it. This normally means a code will be sent to your cell phone to make sure it’s you.
- Be safe.
About Henry Ford Health System
Henry Ford Health System is committed to improving the health and well-being of our diverse Michigan community
Founded in 1915 by auto pioneer Henry Ford and now one of the nation’s leading health care providers, Henry Ford Health System is a not-for-profit corporation managed by Chief Executive Officer Wright L. Lassiter, III and governed by a 17-member Board of Trustees, with volunteer-led advisory and affiliate boards providing additional leadership.
It is comprised of hospitals, medical centers and one of the nation’s largest group practices, the Henry Ford Medical Group, which includes more than 1,200 physicians practicing in over 40 specialties. The System’s flagship, Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit, is a Level 1 Trauma Center recognized for clinical excellence in cardiology, cardiovascular surgery, neurology and neurosurgery, orthopedics, sports medicine, multi-organ transplants and cancer treatment.
With more than 30,000 employees, Henry Ford Health System is the fifth-largest employer in metro Detroit, and among the most diverse.
HAP and Henry Ford Health System
In 1986, HAP joined the Henry Ford Health System family. We’ve been working together ever since to bring the best care and coverage to our patients and members in Michigan. Today, more than ever, we’re connecting our resources to bring you the highest quality health care at the best value.
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital – Clinton Township
- Henry Ford Kingswood Hospital
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital
- Henry Ford Allegiance Health