Georgia Gwinnett College Student Login Guide
Are you a student of the Georgia Gwinnett College?
Do you need to login in see your personal details?
Do you need to check classes submit papers?
If the answer is yes then we will show you how to login into the student portal.
Georgia Gwinnett College Student Login Guide
- First you will need to go to my.ggc.edu
- Then you will need to enter
- Your User Id
- Then you must enter your password
- Then click Login
Simple and easy tips for any website which requires a login and password.
- Always keep your username and password safe this might sound like common sense, but a lot of people leave it lying about.
- Always log out of the site especially if you are suing a shared computer.
- Use different passwords for different sites. This way if you do get compromised it will just be for that one site.
- If you are using one email to login never use the same password for the email as the site, you will be using. That was they will have total control over your email.
- Do not use your birthday or partners name or pets name.
- Always try and add a number or special symbol such as $ or *.
- Remember the harder you make it the less chance you have of getting hacked.
- If the site used 2 factor authentication use it. This normally means a code will be sent to your cell phone to make sure it’s you.
- Be safe.
About Georgia Gwinnett College
A few years ago, Georgia Gwinnett College was home to just over 100 students. Let’s just say – things have changed. What was once 261 acres of rolling terrain has become the perfect metropolitan college campus of 12,831 students. What’s so perfect about it? GGC adapts to how you do things – your learning style, your work schedule and your life. From the ground up, GGC was designed to help you succeed. That’s game changing.
In 1994, Gwinnett County was the largest county east of the Mississippi without a four-year college. So Gwinnett County leaders purchased 160 acres of land and designated it specifically for the development of a college campus. GGC opened its doors in 2006 as the first four-year college founded in Georgia in more than 100 years, and the first four-year, public college created in the U.S. in the 21st century. Georgia Gwinnett College is a member of the University System of Georgia.
The College is located in Lawrenceville, Georgia, in the heart of Gwinnett County. Gwinnett is a vibrant community 30 miles northeast of downtown Atlanta where a mixture of quiet postcard neighborhoods and bustling commercial districts blend the past with the present. Here, progress and quality of life connect so that everyone enjoys the small town ambience with all the amenities of a big city. Businesses and residents alike enjoy safe neighborhoods, good schools, modern infrastructure and a thriving economy.
Gwinnett County remains one of the most dynamic regions in the South to live and work with an estimated population of about 896,000 with 1.2 million projected by the year 2025.
View GGC’s master plan.
GGC’s Innovative Model
GGC’s innovative practices, caring culture and extremely affordable tuition are changing the game in higher education, and changing the future for students at all levels, of all ages and from all walks of life.
GGC combines proven student/faculty engagement practices with small class sizes, individual attention, remarkable facilities, a diverse and inclusive culture and student mentoring to enhance student success. We call that transformative – for higher education in general, and for individual students in particular. That’s game changing.
GGC’s groundbreaking, four-year college model changes how educators facilitate and support student learning. The innovative model is characterized by GGC’s integrated approach to these three critical elements: attention, affordability and access.
- Attention: GGC’s committed faculty and staff provide students with the support and tools they need to be successful in college and in life.
- Affordability: GGC offers a high-quality, attentive education for a lot less money.
- Access: GGC opens the door to four-year degrees for more people, including those who might have never considered college.
Georgia Gwinnett College will be a premier 21st Century Liberal Arts College where learning will take place continuously in and beyond the confines of the traditional classroom. Its cornerstones will be innovative use of educational technology and a commitment to an integrated educational experience that develops the whole person. GGC will be a wellspring of educational innovation. It will be a dynamic learning community where faculty engagement in teaching and mentoring students will be the hallmark. It will be a driving force for change in student success. As such, it will be a model for innovative approaches to education, faculty engagement with students, and highly efficient student, facility, and administrative services.
Georgia Gwinnett College provides access to targeted baccalaureate and associate level degrees that meet the economic development needs of the growing and diverse population of the northeast Atlanta metropolitan region. It emphasizes the innovative use of technology and active-learning environments to provide its students enhanced learning experiences, practical opportunities to apply knowledge, increased scheduling flexibility, and a variety of course delivery options. Georgia Gwinnett’s outstanding faculty and staff actively engage students in various learning environments, serve as mentors and advisors, and assist students through programs designed to enhance their academic, social, and personal development. GGC produces contributing citizens and future leaders for Georgia and the nation. Its graduates are inspired to contribute to the local, state, national, and international communities and are prepared to anticipate and respond effectively to an uncertain and changing world.
Georgia Gwinnett College is committed to the following operating principles:
- Continuous review, assessment, change, and experimentation
- Holistic development of students
- Building partnerships with its business and community constituents
- Developing a workforce of highly competent teachers and staff who are also action oriented and innovative
- Innovatively integrating technology into educational experiences
- Diversity and building a multicultural environment to prepare students to succeed in a global society
- Being the community of choice to work for faculty, administrators, and staff
- Providing a supportive work environment that encompasses involvement, open communications, a spirit of collegiality and an appropriate reward system