Ensign Workday Login Guide
Do you work for Ensign Group?
Do you need to log into you workday portal?
We will show you in easy steps how to do this.
Working for The Ensign group also give you access to great benefits.
You can see them here http://www.ensignbenefits.com/
Ensign Workday Login Guide
- First you will need to go to https://www.myworkday.com/wday/authgwy/ensign/login.htmld
- Enter your
- Click Sign In
Simple and easy tips for any website which requires a login and password.
- Always keep your username and password safe this might sound like common sense, but a lot of people leave it lying about.
- Always log out of the site especially if you are suing a shared computer.
- Use different passwords for different sites. This way if you do get compromised it will just be for that one site.
- If you are using one email to login never use the same password for the email as the site, you will be using. That was they will have total control over your email.
- Do not use your birthday or partners name or pets name.
- Always try and add a number or special symbol such as $ or *.
- Remember the harder you make it the less chance you have of getting hacked.
- If the site used 2 factor authentication use it. This normally means a code will be sent to your cell phone to make sure it’s you.
- Be safe.
About Ensign Group
Since 1999, the independent operating affiliates of The Ensign Group (ENSG) have provided communities with compassionate, post-acute care. Each of the 250+ business are run independently by over 28,000 employees. We foster an entrepreneurial culture of ownership coupled with a field-driven, flat structure, which empowers local leaders and their teams to provide superior solutions to the specific medical needs of the communities they serve. *
Our affiliated entities offer a broad spectrum of post-acute care including assisted living, skilled nursing, and rehabilitative care. We believe we exist to dignify and transform post-acute care. Our core values of celebration, accountability, passion for learning, love one another, intelligent risk taking, customer second, and ownership guide us in our decision making and inspire us to be better people, in and out of work.
In recent years, we have significantly expanded our operations. Our affiliated entities are located across more than a dozen states, and we are continuing to grow. With that growth, we are innovating and designing best-practice solutions to lower the cost and improve the quality of our care. We partner with many other healthcare organizations across our service area with the goal of ensuring our patients are receiving the best possible care.