Table of contents
ED2GO Student Login Guide
Are you a student of the ED2GO online learning portal?
Do you need to login and carry on learning from one of the thousands of courses they offer?
We will show you how do that in this simple guide.
You can apply for Financial Assistance here https://www.ed2go.com/career/financial-assistance/
You will need the correct log in details to enter this learning portal.
You can go to https://www.ed2go.com/student-login/ and click the Create Account tab to make your own student account.
ED2GO Student Login Guide
- You will need to go to https://www.ed2go.com/student-login/
- Then you will need to enter your
- Email or Username
- Finally click in Log In.
Simple and easy tips for any website which requires a login and password.
- Always keep your username and password safe this might sound like common sense, but a lot of people leave it lying about.
- Always log out of the site especially if you are suing a shared computer.
- Use different passwords for different sites. This way if you do get compromised it will just be for that one site.
- If you are using one email to login never use the same password for the email as the site, you will be using. That was they will have total control over your email.
- Do not use your birthday or partners name or pets name.
- Always try and add a number or special symbol such as $ or *.
- Remember the harder you make it the less chance you have of getting hacked.
- If the site used 2 factor authentication use it. This normally means a code will be sent to your cell phone to make sure it’s you.
- Be safe.
ed2go was founded in 1997 to provide quality education the fastest way possible — online. What began as an email correspondent program has grown into a leading online continuing education provider, reaching life-long learners in 50 states and more than 16 countries. We believe that anyone can learn, and we exist to empower lives through education.
Skills for Today’s Job Market
Today’s employers are looking for specialized knowledge. Whether you’re starting or advancing your career, you can gain the skills you need online.
- Designed to meet workforce demand
- Developed by industry experts
- Delivered through top colleges and universities
Over 3 Million Students And Counting
Flexibility is an important part of personal and professional development. Our catalog offers more than 750 online continuing education courses.
- 40+ industry specialities
- 150+ certifications
- Learn anytime, anywhere
Earning a certificate from top colleges and universities is more accessible and affordable than ever. Through our partner network, you can gain the skills and certifications employers look for.
- 2,000+ Academic Institutions
- 80+ Corporations
- 100+ Workforce Agencies