Table of contents
Clean Harbors Employee Login Guide
Are you an employee of Clean Harbours environmental, energy and industrial services?
Do you need to login into your account?
If so we will show you how to in this easy to use guide.
You will need to have the correct login details to enter this portal.
Clean Harbors Employee Login Guide
- First you will need to go to winweb.cleanharbors.com
- Then you will have to enter your
- Then your
- User Password.
- Click Login and you are ready to go.
Simple and easy tips for any website which requires a login and password.
- Always keep your username and password safe this might sound like common sense, but a lot of people leave it lying about.
- Always log out of the site especially if you are suing a shared computer.
- Use different passwords for different sites. This way if you do get compromised it will just be for that one site.
- If you are using one email to login never use the same password for the email as the site, you will be using. That was they will have total control over your email.
- Do not use your birthday or partners name or pets name.
- Always try and add a number or special symbol such as $ or *.
- Remember the harder you make it the less chance you have of getting hacked.
- If the site used 2 factor authentication use it. This normally means a code will be sent to your cell phone to make sure it’s you.
- Be safe.
About Clean Harbors
Clean Harbors is North America’s leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of Fortune 500 companies. Its customer base spans a number of industries, including chemical, energy and manufacturing, as well as numerous government agencies. These customers rely on Clean Harbors to deliver a broad range of services such as end-to-end hazardous waste management, emergency spill response, industrial cleaning and maintenance, and recycling services. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is North America’s largest re-refiner and recycler of used oil and a leading provider of parts washers and environmental services to commercial, industrial and automotive customers. Founded in 1980 and based in Massachusetts, Clean Harbors operates throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico.
To be recognized as the premier provider of environmental, energy and industrial services
The Company operates two reporting segments – Environmental Services and Safety-Kleen – which are made up of several businesses.
Technical Services provides a broad range of vertically integrated hazardous and non-hazardous material management services. These include collection, packaging, transportation, recycling, treatment, and disposal services, which are offered at Company-owned recycling, incineration, landfill, wastewater, and other treatment facilities. Clean Harbors operates more than 100 disposal facilities.
Industrial and Field Services provides industrial and specialty services. These include high-pressure and chemical cleaning, catalyst handling, decoking, daylighting and hydro excavation, material processing, and oilfield transport and production services. Industrial and Field Services also consists of a wide variety of environmental cleanup services, including tank cleaning, decontamination, remediation and spill cleanup.
Oil, Gas and Lodging Services serves the oil and gas exploration, production and power generation industries. Services include seismic services, surface rentals and lodging operations in Western Canada.