Also, you can take some time to dry the phone and the microphone with a microfiber cloth. This cloth will absorb the moisture. You can also use the hairdryer for that. However, you should be careful because there is a risk of damaging your phone if you use the hairdryer for too long.
To fix your phone, first remove the phone from the water and put it in a safe, dry place. Next, remove the battery and SIM card. Then, use a can of compressed air to blow out any water that’s stuck in the phone.
If you’ve got water in your phone, the first thing you need to do is get it out. Take the battery out and put it in a bowl of uncooked rice. The rice will absorb the water. Leave it there overnight. If the rice is really wet, you’ll want to add more.
If your phone is under water, there’s really not much you can do other than try to dry it off as best as you can. You can use a hair dryer on the highest setting and try to blow the water out of the phone.
If your phone got water inside and the microphone is damaged, the best thing to do is to take it to a phone technician to have it checked out. The technician will replace the microphone and hopefully it’s not too damaged.