Do the following to confirm the problem and do appropriate measures
- Unplug the washing machine from the mains
- Wait for the control unit to reboot for approximately 15 to 20 minutes
- Press the START button to reset the error;
- Check the hatch rock
If the error appears on the screen in connection with the failure of the whirlpool washer to neither block nor starts working. This normally occurs when the user is launching the washer. one of the recommended ways of doing away with this problem is by carrying out partial machine disassemble
How to eliminate the de error and lock the Whirlpool washer
Generally, a guide breakage can cause malfunction. It can break any time, especially if it is plastic. Here, one needs to find the part under the locking tab and check whether there is a problem with it.
A slight curvature of the hatch can cause guide breakage. All that is needed is to carry out the immediate replacement of such part. Besides, ensure the hatch door is closed more carefully when using the appliance next time.
Rickety fixing can act as the other cause of a problem in some rickety washer models. The element fails to get into the lock slot whenever an element is bent. This makes the hatch fail to close.
Hatch handle breakage
The handle is an important mechanism for opening and closing the door of a washer. It is responsible for wearing out due to negligence in using it. It needs to be replaced instead of being glued or being rewilded with a tape. To restore the handle without the intervention of a specialist, remove and disassemble it. the replacement of the door is usually done according to the following steps:
- Remove the hatch
- Place it on the floor and unscrew the fasteners
- Pry the edges of the hatch around the perimeter using a flat head screwdriver
- Remove the glass while making sure you keep in mind its position. Turn the hatch over and push through the metal rod with a thin screwdriver
- Turn the hatch and pull the rod out using the pliers
- Take a new detail and install it.