More often, the laundry button is usually not pressed well. People are often unaware of how to use the tacho generator in the washing apparatus. Therefore, this is the time to find out how it works and the measures to take when a part is malfunctioning. After all, the machine’s primary function is to determine and increase the speed rotation of the engine. The device is also called a Hall sensor in honour of its inventor.
The principle of use
The machine comprises a hall sensor, which is a small coil. Once the motor rotates, a voltage is generated within the coil under the magnet action. Changes in rotation are realized Based on the speed of the electric motor’s speed rotation. In measuring the voltage, the sensors relay a message to the core module.
The question lingers in most people’s minds is the location of this coil in a Bosch washing apparatus. Indeed, the element is located on the channel of the electric motor. It enables the performance of given functions.
Identifying sensor faultiness
How can a user realize that the washing machine is faulty? Through external symptoms including:
- Suddenly, the device changes the drum rotation speed
- An inadequate number of insurgencies for high-quality rotation of laundry
- While washing, the machine’s drum rotates faster than normal
- However, before you diagnose a fault, you need to understand how to inspect the tacho generator in an apparatus. How does one do this? You can put out the washing device engine, so first reduce the most likely issues:
- Check the control panel. Locate the rotation button and examine whether it is defective and cannot be pushed in the right way. This defect causes a malfunction of the machine.
- Reboot the appliance. Detach it from the main switch for about 15-20 minutes and then restart. If no change is observed, you need to have a look at the tachogenerator.
- To disassembly the washing machine you need to:
- Detach the apparatus from the mains as well as the communications
- Take out all the screws on the perimeter of the back panel.
- Pull out the element and leave it aside.
- Then take out the drive belt.
- Pull towards yourself while scrolling the winch.
You can detach the motor by:
- Marking the wires connecting the motor to undertake proper networking later
- Unbolt the screws holding the engine