Samsung washers display error codes whenever there is a fault. This guide will help you know how you can identify, and solve the typical error codes of using a Samsung washing machine. If the problem persists, seek the help of a professional.
Water not draining well
The washer could be having a blockage on the pipe of the pump. Here are helpful troubleshooting tips that you apply to solve the issue:
- Reset the circuit breaker of the machine
- Check if there are kinked hoses and correct them
- Clean the filters to remove any clogs
- Replace the pipes if they are damaged
The washer fails to start
There are many reasons as to why your washer may fail to start. Here are the troubleshooting tips:
- Check if the door is well closed. It cannot start unless the door is firmly locked.
- Check if you have plugged the machines well to the power source.
- Check if the water faucets are open
- Turn on your washing machines, in case you forgot
- Deactivate the child lock
Washer stops working suddenly
Your appliance should stay on until you switch it off. Here are troubleshooting tips for the sudden non-operation:
- Switch the power button off and on again
- Check the circuit breaker to know if it’s okay
- Clean the washing machine screens
- Remove the clothes, clean the washer and try again
- Check if there are any obstructions in the filter
The washer leaks water
Here are helpful troubleshooting tips for water leakage:
- Check if the door is well locked.
- Check all the connections to know if they are tight
- Insert the drain hose well
- Remove some clothes in case the machine is overloaded
- Change your detergent
Wet wash load
Your clothes should not be too wet after washing them. If this happens to you, try the following solutions:
- Increase the capacity maybe the current one is too small
- Increase the skipping speed of the washer
The washer is too loud
It’s normal for a Samsung washing machine to produce some sound when on. However, the noise should not be too loud to disrupt your activities. You can solve the issue by:
- Ensure that your clothes are well balanced in the washer
- Remove the shipping bolts
- Inspects all the parts of the machine to check if any is faulty
- Remove all the objects near the washer
- Remove any clogs and debris from the filter
Every Samsung washing error has meaning. Make sure that you understand the doors so that you can know the best troubleshooting method. Do not hesitate to seek professional help if the problem persists.