In many cases, the HE or HE1 codes have been witnessed to pop up. Keep in mind that the meaning of these codes is the same in that they both indicate the need to check up the heating element and rectify the problem therein.
The heating element has closed or burnt. In some cases, its wire doesn’t connect
After getting rid of the Samsung washing machine front wall, remove the protective cover from the heating element. This should be followed by pulling the overlay out and finding two extensive contacts to which the wires are leading. Begin with checking the wires visually and inspect them for any damage. You can now take the multimeter and measure the resistance on the contacts and wires. If the device tests positive for a burnt heating element, or broken cable, you can replace them.
Replacement of the heating element
- unscrews the nuts that fasten the heating to the tank,
- grab the heating element, pull it out by yourself while moving it side by side,
- pull out the old heating element, and take an old toothbrush and push it into the holes. Clean out the scum or any other debris that might have been accumulated there.
- Grease the edges of the hole with a heating element and gently insert a new heating element into it
- Connect the wires into the new heat sensor and the heating element. Put the protective cover and assemble the washing machine.
The heat sensor has burnt
In many cases, the reason behind the appearance of H1 error in Samsung washing, the machine is reduced to damaged contacts, wires, and the heating element. However, you may find out that the wires are intact, the heating element is working, yet the error is still appearing. In this case, there would be a high probability of the problem to be emanating from the heat sensor in this device being a thermistor. This sensor is installed by the manufacturers directly to the heating element, and you can do it as described below.
- Find the heat sensor that looks like a black plastic element with contacts
- Remove the wiring from the sensor
- Use the flat screwdriver to pull it out
- Insert a new heat sensor in its place and connect the wires, which would make everything run generally in the washing machine.