Immediately after turning on the washer or when filling with water or switching to a program with heating and at the beginning of the spin cycle, error code 9E1 is displayed. The equipment fails to react to anything and turns off.
What is error 9E1 related to?
An error indicates a power failure, either excessively low or high voltage. It is due to various factors which include:
- failure of the control board;
- unsuitable outlet;
- extension cord with insufficient cross-section;
- old wiring;
- The inappropriate voltage on power lines.
How to solve a problem?
Firstly, ensure that it is not a program or controller failure on the chip. To do this:
- switch off the power;
- let the machine stand for 5-10 minutes;
- connect it in again.
At this moment, the device will restart by performing a self-diagnosis and a reset. If the error still appears, use other means to solve the problem.
- Run the washer through the stabilizer during peak loads on the network (in cold, heat, in the evenings). It will equalize the voltage to the required norm, ensuring the correct operation of the equipment (for Samsung models of the latest generation, it is not less than 200V and not more than 250V).
- Replace the old wiring in the house, repair the sockets, because error 9E1 indicates a power mismatch. Simply put, the washing machine is not enough amount of electricity supplied, causing the triggered power control system.
- Use a quality extension cord if you cannot connect equipment without an adapter. Samsung washer shows the 9E1 error because the typewriter lacks the necessary voltage: an excessively long cord “eats” up to 50-60V. And too-thin cannot let through an appropriate amount of electricity, threatening a short circuit.
What to do so that error code 9E1 does not appear?
Pay attention to the condition of the elements of the washer associated with power supply as well as the electronic board, that is the controller or the main chip.
Wiring harness problems
There can be two of them:
- weakened contacts;
- there was a break in the wiring.
The error 9E1 will be eliminated by restoring the normal signal flow. To do this, fasten the plug and find the damaged wires, twist, and insulate them. If the error still appears, replace the internal wiring.
Damaged central module
The mainboard, contacts, and tracks may be oxidized by moisture, or the diodes, relays, capacitors may be burnt out, or the voltage control sensor may be unusable. To resolve the error, test them with a multimeter and solder where necessary. If the damage is severe, replace the module.