It usually displayed in the old versions of the Samsung washer. With this error, a sudden stop especially when transitioning to the next stage is witnessed.
What does error 2E mean?
Error 2E implies may imply water draining failure. he device switches off either before spinning or rinsing or without completing the previous step. It signifies:
- clogged, bent, or squeezed hose;
- the pipe is clogged;
- the drain pump filter is dirty;
- the pump does not work;
- water in the washing machine froze;
- sewage is clogged;
- there is no communication between the pump and the control module;
- the mainboard is out of order.
What to do?
In most cases, the 2E error code is easy to fix on your own. To do this, you must:
- restart the washing machine – unplug the cord from the outlet and disconnect it for 5-10 minutes, and then turn it on again so that it starts self-diagnosis and clears the error;
- check the hose – remove blockages, straighten kinks, eliminate squeezing;
- clean the filter – remove it by opening the compartment on the front of the case, wipe it with a brush, rinse and return it to its place;
- blow through the pipe – a short tube connecting the flexible hose to the outlet;
- restore the contact – insert the terminals into the sockets on the connection segment of the pump and the control module so that 2E error does not occur;
- to melt ice – move the washing machine to a warm room.
What to do in more severe cases?
If the problem is severe, contact an expert or the service center, or try the guide below.
Drain hose blockage
To unblock it, thoroughly clean the drain hose with running water. However, at times, the hose cannot be cleaned due to sticky dirt that has accumulated during plaque accumulation during prolonged use, narrowing the duct and causing error code 2E. In this case, replace the hose.
It may be clogged and therefore needs a thorough cleaning. Otherwise, may also need to be replaced, if broken.
If the contacts are connected correctly and 2E flashes on display, check the wires that may be damaged by vibration. To do this, check the tourniquet with a multimeter, accurately figuring out the place of its break.
Damage to the control module
First, you need to solder the tracks and replace the controller. If the Samsung washer 2E error code is still displayed on the screen, the whole board is changed.