Door (hatch) error in Bosch washing machine
At times, the door hatch may not close. It is the case due to some mechanical damages, or problems with the electronics. With the mechanical damage, the door is not fixed at all and the characteristic clicks cannot be heard. For problems with electronics, on the other hand, the door closes and the user can hear the click signifying that the lock is operational. However, only the first click is heard and there is no second click as it the case when the door is closed by electronics.
The electronic and mechanical breakdowns do not occur at the same time.
[RTBS name = “door-hatch-error-in-Bosch-washing-DEVICE”]
Bosch washing machine electric motor errors
Drum rotation is vital for any washing machine. In the Bosch washing machine, an engine is used for this purpose.
They are grouped into:
- and the popular engines with direct drive:
Malfunctions of the collector:
- Damages and wearing out of brushes.
The failure is characterized by a smell of sparking and burning brushes. In addition, power loss accompanied by a huge load of laundry is experienced.
- Closure and breakage in the rotor windings and stator. It can’t operate at all. It is also characterized by temperature rise and power reduction and leads to the activation of thermostat protection.
- Wearing out and delamination of the commutator bars.
Malfunctions of the asynchronous power drive motor, used in Bosch:
- It does not perform at high/low speed.
- Unstable operation (disconnection or overheating of the thermal fuse).
- Blowing of the home network security equipment or the fuse
- High noise level (bearings-magnetism-drive belt)
- It does not start at high or low speed and is characterized by a buzzing sound.
- At times, the washing device cannot operate at a high speed
- It does not start
[RTBS name = “Bosch-washing-machine-electric-motor-errors”]
Bosch washing machine control system and electricity errors
Bosch manufacturer provides the possibility of eliminating minor breakdowns at home. In the case of malfunctions, all models with electronic displays inform the user. They make a special sound or show an error code. Knowing the basic codes, you simplify the task and speed up the process of equipment repair. In most cases, this information can completely eliminate malfunction. In addition, it helps prevent more complicated failures in the device.
[RTBS name= “Bosch-washing-machine-control-system-and-electricity-errors”]
Other failures of sensors and parts of Bosch washing machine
[RTBS name= “the-failures-of-sensors-and-parts-of-Bosch-washing-machine”]