Usually, users may be faced with the issue of ignoring the drying procedure. Once you fail to reduce this fault, you risk getting poorly washed dishes at all times.
How to identify signs of malfunction in a Siemens dishwasher
Realizing the problem is quite simple. After a compound washing, the dishes should be clean, dry, and warm. Having wet and cold dishes means that proper cleaning has not happened. It shows that your dishwashing machine is malfunctioning, and this should be repaired. You should first check if the fan is working correctly.
There could be various reasons for such a fault, including:
- The thermal sensors failure to work
- Failure of the turbo dryer fan
- Breakdown of the heating component
- Issues with the control unit
Troubleshooting the machine
Before starting the repairing process, you should load the dishes into the device and begin the washing procedure. Pay close attention to the way the machine is behaving, including if the water temperature is adequate if the turbo dryer fan is functioning. Once you identify the issue, bring along all the required tools and elements of replacement.
For repair, you need to have a plain and bent screwdriver. A small screwdriver for small bolts will be of great use while replacing the control unit. In some dishwasher models, the nodes are connected with hex bolts. Hence, you will need hex keys. To inspect the action of the control unit, use the indicator.
All you need is a control unit, a new fan, a heating component, or a temperature sensor. It all relies on the nature of the fault.
The sequence of steps is as follows:
- Disconnect the dishwasher
- Inspect the process of the heating element, in the event of inappropriate operation, replace it
- Ensure that the temperature sensor is functioning correctly and if it is malfunctioning, replace it
- Inspect the control unit if it is working as expected. If it is not, replace the component with a new one.
- Ensure that the fun is operating appropriately, and if it is not, you need to replace it.
- Bring together this equipment using the reverse order.
- After reconnecting, test the dishwasher to see to it that it works correctly
With all the above steps, the dishwasher should be up and running and should give you the desired results.