Is that “No Device Detected, Please Connect a Device” error also bothering you when using the ICUE application? Don’t worry about your RGB component. As in this article, I will share some solutions to resolve this issue for you guys. Please follow the few tips that I’m going to provide you till the end to run your ICUE well.
Table of contents
- Efficient Ways To Fix “No Device Detected” Error In ICUE CORSAIR App:
- Frequently Asked Questions:
What Is ICUE?
ICUE is computer software that connects all the CORSAIR compatible products and allows you to direct control of the RGB lighting, system macros, cooling control, and other gaming features.
This is the best application for RGB illumination. But for a couple of times, this software is not detecting any device. So, I explore this issue and brought some 100% working fixes for you.
Efficient Ways To Fix “No Device Detected” Error In ICUE CORSAIR App:
Every solution comes with its solution. So, don’t worry, this problem is also not permanent, but the solutions I have come to are permanent ones. I had reached four solutions, and now it’s time to share them all with you guys. So without waiting for a minute, let’s get started:
Fix#1 Update Motherboard’s BIOS
The outdated BIOS of the motherboard may be the reason for this issue. Here are some easiest steps to update your motherboard’s BIOS:
- To spot your BIOS version, hit WIN + R to open Run.
- Type “msinfo32,” then click, OK.
- Now copy the BIOS and manufacturer’s info from the date tab. Search for the manufacturer’s official website and look for the motherboard driver by using the model number.
- From the list of the driver, select and download the latest BIOS.
- Run the Exe file.
- Restart your PC.
If this resolves your problem, then CONGRATULATIONS but if not, go for the second one:
Fix#2: Switchback USB Ports & RAM Slots:
Users often find this issue after switching the USB port for any hardware when using an ICUE CORSAIR compatible device. RAM slots can also be the reason for this frustrating issue. It will be a feeling of peace for you if you change the USB ports and RAM slots.
I hope that this step was helpful to you. If there is still some problem, don’t worry, we have two more solutions to go:
Fix#3: Update The Drivers:
A better option is to update your driver because outdated drivers cause the ICUE CORSAIR application issue. Go for the steps to install the latest driver:
- Go to the Control Panel.
- Select Device and Printers.
- Open Device Manager.
- Install the latest version drivers for pointing devices and Universal Serial bus controller.
- Select the drivers to be updated.
- Right-click on the devices, then opt update driver.
- Select ‘Search Automatically for updated drivers‘
Before that, make sure you have a stable internet connection; otherwise, this will not work.
Now let’s move towards our final solution, which will indeed work:
Fix#4 Reboot The ICUE:
The final solution to detect devices is to reboot the ICUE CORSAIR app. Steps are mentioned below to reboot the ICUE, keep following them, and you will find a way to reboot ICUE:
- Firstly, open the ‘Task Manager.’
- Select ‘Process Tab’ and find ICUE and other CORSAIR apps in ‘Background Process listing.’
- Choose ‘End task’ by clicking right on them.
- Open ‘ICUE application‘ after closing Task Manager.
- Go to the ‘Settings‘
- Click on ‘Restart‘ present below the ICUE Settings section.
And it’s done! If the practice doesn’t work respectively, then follow fix#2 to 4 and in the last apply fix#1.
By following the solutions mentioned above, you will surely get rid of the problem.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: What are the main reasons for not detecting the device in ICUE?
A: Mainly outdated driver and motherboard’s BIOS and other lightning applications prevent ICUE from performing its function.
Q: How to enable Corsair RGB RAM with Aura sync?
A: Follow some steps to sync your aura with CORSAIR RGB RAM:
- Install ‘ICUE‘
- Download ‘Aura-sync plug-in‘.
- Open ‘ICUE’ and click SETTINGS.
- Select your ‘system memory‘ icon.
- Choose ‘Enable full software control.’
- Open ‘Aura-sync’.
- Click on the ‘link/unlink button’ under the DRAM icon.
- Click ‘YES’ when you are asked to save changes.
Q: Can ICUE Control other CORSAIR devices when running with Aura sync?
A: Yes, you will still be able to control other CORSAIR devices when running with Aura sync as it only allows you to control RAM modules to ASUS Aura sync.
Summing up, I hope this article provides every possible solution to resolve your issue. It is so annoying when such a reliable app pops out with an error, but the effort of hours brings solutions, not only one but four. I am sure that these fixes will perform 100%.